Here's why all my athletes use Excellence Nutraceutik's Prime Time!
Three amino acids that contribute to anabolic regulation. BCAAs are capable of inducing a powerful anabolic response. Studies have shown that taking BCAAs pre and intra workout increases anabolism and fat loss.
Beta-alanine is a direct component of carnosine, a substance that helps delay the production of lactic acid in the muscles. It also helps increase strength while promoting the development of lean muscle mass.
Creatine is an amino acid found 90% in the muscles and the remaining 10% is found in the brain. It provides energy to the muscle fibers. The use of a creatine supplement can increase phosphocreatine content in the skeletal muscle and improve performance during certain activities. Phosphocreatine, stored in skeletal muscle, is a precursor of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) which supplies energy to the muscle cells.
Precursor of BCAAs. Lysine increases muscle mass by converting fat into energy. It also decreases blood glucose levels and reduces the effects of anxiety. Lysine also helps to improve the absorption of calcium when they are taken simultaneously.
Potassium, calcium, sodium and magnesium citrate
These are essential electrolytes promoting hydration during exercise. They also help to maintainan optimal pH. The symptoms caused by a lack of electrolytes include fatigue, nausea, vomiting, excessive sweating, diarrhea and other problems linked to the proper functioning of the kidneys.
Stevia is a plant-based natural sweetener having very little or no impact on blood sugar.
As you can see, Prime Time is an optimal blend for anyone wanting to optimize body composition and performance!
Recommended use or purpose: Workout supplement. Athletic support. Source of essential amino acids for the maintenance of good health. Source of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), which are involved in protein synthesis. Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Helps to maintain proper muscle function.
Duration of use: For occasional use only. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks. If you suffer from cardiovascular disease, consult a health care practitioner for use beyond six weeks.
Recommended dose: Adults. Take 1 scoop daily. Mix product well in 1-2 cups of liquid (water, juice, etc.) immediately before consumption. Consume 45-90 minutes before exercising. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Take separately from products containing caffeine (e.g. coffee, cola, etc).
Warnings: Ensure to drink enough fluid before, during, and after exercise. Consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have a kidney disorder. May result in weight gain.
Known Adverse Reactions: May cause a flushing, tingling and/or prickling sensation of the skin, in which case, reduce the dose.
Store in a cool dry area. Do not use if the seal is broken or missing.
Just enter your information below and we'll send you your FREE training workout and 15%OFF discount code